What are cookies?
There are therefore three different macro-types of cookie, which differ according to their characteristics and function:
• technical cookies: These are used for the sole purpose of sending a communication on an electronic network, or if they are strictly necessary to provide a service expressly requested by the user. In other words they are cookies that are essential for the site to work properly or that are necessary to provide the service requested by you
• browsing or session cookies: These are used to allow the user to log in to the reserved area of Divin Porcello di Sartoretti Massimo & C. S.a.s., or to make online purchases.
• analytics cookies: These are used to collect information, in aggregated form, on the number of website users and the pages visited (for example Google AdWords, Google Analytics and Mailchimp). Please refer to the relative policies below where you can find more detailed information. These may change periodically and so should be read regularly:
Cookies can be generated by our site or by third party websites.
More specifically, the cookies on our site are as follows:
Cookies present on the site are therefore of these types:
• functionality cookies, that make it easier to navigate around the Divin Porcello di Sartoretti Massimo & C. S.a.s. website according to criteria and options already selected (such as for example, the preferred language, in order not to have to select the option again or the products chosen to buy every time you enter the site, so they can be saved in the virtual shopping cart until you next access the site).
• profiling cookies, for the purpose of creating user profiles and used to send advertising messages in keeping with the preferences shown by the user when browsing the web. Our site does have third party cookies that access the users’ data but only on an aggregate level. Below are the links to the privacy policies and relative content forms of these third parties where you can find more detailed information. These may change periodically and so should be read regularly,:
All the above types of cookie may remain on the computer or on the mobile device used by the user for varying periods of time, depending on the purpose they serve. Cookies stored on a computer or mobile device cannot be used to obtain any data from the hard disk, spread computer viruses, identify and use your e-mail address, or for any purpose other than those stated above.
How to change your cookie settings:
You can set and manage you cookie preferences at any time, selecting which cookies to authorise, remove or delete, either in whole or in part, by changing the settings on your browser; below is the path to follow in order to manage cookies from the main browsers used:
• Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/it-IT/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
• Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/PH5042
• Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=it&hlrm=en&answer=95647
• Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Attivare%20e%20disattivare%20i%20cookie
• Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.20/it/cookies.html
For further information and details on the various types of cookie, how they work and their characteristics, please visit the sites – not associated with this site – www.AllAboutCookies.org and www.youronlinechoices.com. To disable analytical cookies and to prevent Google Analytics from collecting your navigation data, you can download the browser’s additional component in order to disable Google Analytics: tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Divin Porcello di Sartoretti Massimo & C. S.a.s. will store the user’s cookie preferences by means of a specific technical cookie with the characteristics specified in the table above.
Please not that if you block or delete the following types of cookie, either in whole or in part:
• technical cookies, could make it impossible to uses our site, see the content and use the various services;
• functionality cookies, could mean that some services or certain functions of the site will not be available or will not work properly, forcing you to change or enter certain information or preferences manually each time you visit the site;
• other cookies present (analytics and profiling) will not affect the way the site works.